Paint in the Park - Outdoor Painting Class in Albert Park
Join us as we go dolphin watching at sunset in this easy breezy painting class. To add to the freedom of this scene, we’ll be painting outdoors to take all the cool vibes in.
Have you ever swum with a dolphin or want to? Well, these playful dolphins are inviting you to come and paint them. We’ll teach you how to create colourful sunset waves to make this painting a total splash!
- Where: Gasworks Arts Park. Richardson Street Entrance, Albert Park
- When: 22th Feb., 1:45-4:00 pm
- What to Bring: All materials provided.
- Food and Drinks: NOT included. The class takes place at a BYO studio so you can bring your favourite drinks and food.
- Experience Level: NO painting experience needed. All levels are welcome.
- How much: $55 per person. $50 for group bookings (6 people and up)
Any further questions? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org