Autodoa Sessions - Nama Please - (Jan 17 / Session 2)
Outdoor fun in the sun with incredible food, long tables on our lawn, cold beer and a whiskey highball bar!
About this Event
Autodoa sessions is a pop-up event held at The Timber Yard event space in Port Melbourne. Tommy Collins + The Timber Yard have joined forces to run collaborative events throughout the 20/21 summer with some of the best chefs in Australia.
WHAT IS “AUTODOA SESSIONS”:
Autodoa translates to outdoor/Al fresco in Japanese, throughout the month of January 2021 will see 3 different chefs/s create a menu of 5x delicious plates of food on their designated weekend, with the support of Sapporo beer on tap and a Starward whiskey highball bar.
Each ticket includes four savoury and one sweet dish, 2hrs of all you can drink beer and cocktails + 2hr post session drinking as a cash bar.
Tickets prices are $140 per person including GST.
- Kingfish tartare - Takana, Spring Onion, Tobiko, Yuzu Kosho Ponzu
- Chicken wing yakitori - Nama Shichimi, Grilled Lemon
- Charcoal quail - Yuzu Pepper, Green Goddess, Cucumber, Pickled Tosazu Salad
- Mushroom sando - Roasted Garlic Anori Mayo, B&N Sauce, Rocket
- Ebi toast - Namamite, Yarra Valley Caviar, Arare, Chives
- Cookies and cream - Burnt Butter, Dark Chocolate & Banana Cookie, Coco-Pop Custard
DRINKS WILL BE FLOWING
The Starward Highball bar will be filled with four refreshing cocktails, two of which have been designed by the chefs themselves to perfectly accommodate their meals.
Sapporo will be pouring cold beer all day to quench your summertime thirst.
This event is the first of its kind in Melbourne, and we can’t wait to see you there!
Due to COVID-19 some events may be operating differently than planned.
Please contact the event organiser directly to confirm.
Category Food & Wine
Please contact the event organiser directly for accessibility information.