Microsoft OneNote Introduction
Learn to create and manage digital notebooks with Microsoft OneNote. Add meeting notes, screen clippings and much more.
About this Event
Who doesn’t need to write notes as part of their job? Keeping track of them is the problem. This is where Microsoft OneNote comes in. OneNote is a digital notebook you can use to take notes wherever you go. Anything you add is saved automatically and synchronised across your devices. OneNote can store virtually any content you throw at it, including text, photos, audio and video and even handwriting if you use a stylus.
OneNote collects and organises your information, and makes it available for searching as well as sharing and collaborating with your team.
This is an introductory level course.
What you get
- Class size kept to a maximum of 10 participants.
- Average class is 4-6 people.
- Qualified, experienced and approachable facilitators.
- Training materials and take away practice files.
- Lifetime post course support.
Need to learn more about Live Online Training.
Microsoft OneNote Introduction Course Content
- Exploring the OneNote Interface
- OneNote Views
- Creating Pages
- Creating Sections and Groups
- Inserting Pictures and Screenshots
- Extracting Text from Pictures
- Sending Content to OneNote
- Attaching Files
Working with Linked Notes
- Starting Linked Notes
- Linking to Word or PowerPoint
- Linking to your Browser
- Using the Research Pane
Using Quick Notes
- Creating a Quick Note
- Reviewing Quick Notes
- Formatting Text
- Bulleted and Numbered Lists
- Applying Text Styles
Working with Tables
- Inserting Tables
- Adding Content
- Formatting Tables
- Tagging Content
- Customising Tags
- Finding Content using Tags
- Searching the Current Page
- Using Quick Search
- Text Recognition
- Building Custom Templates
- Setting Default Templates
- Locking Sections with Passwords
- Unlocking Passwords
- Backup Options
- Creating Shared Notebooks
- Synchronising Notebooks
- Viewing Page Versions
Integrating with Outlook
- Emailing Pages with OneNote
- Inserting Outlook Meetings into OneNote
- Creating Outlook Tasks from OneNote
- Sharing Meetings
If you need to book a course after the ticket sales have closed, please get in touch and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
See here for terms and conditions.
Due to COVID-19 some events may be operating differently than planned.
Please contact the event organiser directly to confirm.
Please contact the event organiser directly for accessibility information.