Google G Suite Workshop
The workshop shows you how to get the most out of G Suite tools and features. Covers Google Drive, Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides and more.
About this Event
Are you moving to a Google Apps environment? Then this is the course for you. We will explore the various applications in the Suite and how they can be used to enhance collaboration. Once you log into G Suite, we will work with Docs, Slides, Sheets, and more.
You will schedule your time with Google Calendar and communicate using Gmail. You will store your content in Google Drive and then use the built-in collaboration tools.
This is a beginner level course.
What you get
- Class size kept to a maximum of 10 participants.
- Average class is 4-6 people.
- Qualified, experienced and approachable facilitators.
- Training materials and take away practice files.
- Lifetime post course support.
Need to learn more about Live Online Training.
Google G Suite Workshop Course Content
Getting Started with G Suite
- Introduction to G Suite
- Logging into the G Suite
- Swapping Between Apps
Introduction to Google Drive
- The Google Drive Interface
- Converting Files to Google Drive Formats
- Uploading Files and Folders
- Sharing and Collaborating on Files
- Managing File Versions
- The Google Docs Interface
- Creating a New Document
- Insert Text into a Document
- Working with Tables and Images
- Type as you Speak
- The Google Sheets Interface
- Create a New Sheet
- Understanding Cells and their Content
- Creating Simple Formulas
- Formatting Cells
- Working with Multiple Sheets
- The Google Slides Interface
- Create a New Presentation
- Adding Slides, Transitions and Animations
- Inserting Pictures and Formatting
- Playing the Presentation
Collaboration with G Suite
- Sharing Documents
- Receiving a Document Shared with Me
- Add Comments and Replies
- The Google Gmail Interface
- Sending and Responding to Email
- Adding Attachments
- Search Mail
- The Google Calendar Interface
- Navigating and Creating Events
- Using Multiple Calendars
- Sharing and Customising Calendars
- Creating Contacts and Contact Groups
- Merge Duplicate Contacts
- Removing and Restoring Contacts
- Introduction to Google Tasks
- Create New Tasks
- Mark a Task as Complete
- Introduction to Google Forms
- Adding Question Types
- Sending and Sharing Fomrs
- Form Responses
- Introduction to Google Hangouts
- Text Conversations
- Video and Voice Calls
- Create and Edit Notes
- Organise and Find Notes
If you need to book a course after the ticket sales have closed, please get in touch and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
See here for terms and conditions.
Due to COVID-19 some events may be operating differently than planned.
Please contact the event organiser directly to confirm.
Please contact the event organiser directly for accessibility information.