Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Articulate Storyline Advanced Workshop
This Advanced Workshop will focus on using Variables to create more personalised interactions. You will also explore advanced animations.
About this Event
Let’s get seriously interactive! Step up to our Advanced workshop and explore how to use Variables in your eLearning project to create fantastic and fully engaging user interactions.
This is an advanced level course.
What you get
- Class size kept to a maximum of 10 participants.
- Average class is 4-6 people.
- Qualified, experienced and approachable facilitators.
- Training materials and take away practice files.
- Lifetime post course support.
We encourage you to bring along your own laptop so you are familiar with its layout and functionality. If you do not have a laptop, we can supply one on the training day.
Articulate Storyline Advanced Workshop Content
- Working with Motion Paths
- Using Motion Paths with Triggers
- Using Multiple Motion Paths
Introduction to Variables
- User-Defined Variables
- Text (String)
- Logical/Boolean (True/False)
Creating Text Variables
- Creating and Displaying Text Variables
- Adding Conditions to Variables
Numeric (Number) Variables
- Performing Calculations using Numeric Variables
True/False (Boolean) Variables
- Using True/False Variable
- Creating Customised Learning using Booleans
If you need to book a course after the ticket sales have closed, please get in touch and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
See here for terms and conditions.