Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Articulate Storyline Quizzes and Simulations Workshop
Explore various quiz types to test your learning community. Add Audio and cue points to synchronise animations and record the screen.
About this Event
Let’s get quizzing! Step up to our Quiz workshop and build Quizzes to interact with and test your learning community. We will explore how to add a variety of question types to your eLearning project and provide feedback using result slides.
You will work with Graded and Survey questions, use Question Banks and Feedback Masters. You will also explore the use of Audio and Screen Recording to create a fantastic user experience.
This is an Intermediate level course.
What you get
- Class size kept to a maximum of 10 participants.
- Average class is 4-6 people.
- Qualified, experienced and approachable facilitators.
- Training materials and take away practice files.
- Lifetime post course support.
We encourage you to bring along your own laptop so you are familiar with its layout and functionality. If you do not have a laptop, we can supply one on the training day.
Articulate Storyline Quizzes and Simulations Workshop Content
Creating Quizzes and Assessments
- Which Question Types to Use
- Using Graded and Survey Questions
- Result Slides
- Freeform Questions
- Creating Question Banks
- Using Question Banks
- Importing Questions from Excel
- Randomising Questions
Using Feedback Masters
- Adding Feedback Masters and Layouts
- Managing Feedback Masters
- Importing Audio
- Editing Audio
- Setting Cue Points
- Recording your screen
- Inserting Recordings
- Playback Modes
Publishing and Tracking Projects
- Publish for Web, LMS, HTML5 and Mobile Devices
- Using Tracking Options for LMS
If you need to book a course after the ticket sales have closed, please get in touch and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
See here for terms and conditions.