Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
TechSmith Camtasia Introduction Workshop
Create tutorials and presentations by capturing on-screen activity. Build quality videos with title clips, graphics, transitions and more.
About this Event
Need to create video tutorials or presentations as part of your eLearning offerings? Then join us for a fun and interactive training workshop. You will learn how to record your screen, then use Camtasia’s post production tools to edit your recording.
Once you have a handle on the interface, we will add your video to the timeline, where you will add effects, transitions and callouts. You will also work with audio before learning how to produce your video and upload to the web.
This is a beginner level course.
What you get
- Class size kept to a maximum of 10 participants.
- Average class is 4-6 people.
- Qualified, experienced and approachable facilitators.
- Training materials and take away practice files.
- Lifetime post course support.
We encourage you to bring along your own laptop so you are familiar with its layout and functionality. If you do not have a laptop, we can supply one on the training day.
TechSmith Camtasia Introduction Workshop Course Content
Introduction to Camtasia
- The Camtasia Studio Interface
- The Clip Bin and Library
- The Preview Panel
Inserting Videos & Images
- Add a Video to the Timeline
- Import Images
- Add an Image to the Track
- Replace a Background Image
- Create a Watermark
- Add Cursor Effects
- Add a Zoom-n-Pan
- Add a Zoom-n-Pan Keyframe
- Apply SmartFocus
- Add a Marker
Title Clips, Transitions and Callouts
- Create a Title Clip
- Add Slide Transitions
- Set Transition Duration
- Add a Text Callout
- Modify Text Callout Properties
- Add a Rectangle Callout
- Add a Highlight Rectangle
- Rehearse a Script
- Set Camtasia Tools Options
- Select a Recording Area
- Record a Video
- Add Background Music to a Video
- Fade Audio In and Out
- Record Voice Narration
- Split a Music Clip
- Lower Audio Volume
- Replace Audio with Silence
- Remove Noise
- Produce a Video
- Produce a Video for the Web
- Share to YouTube
If you need to book a course after the ticket sales have closed, please get in touch and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
See here for terms and conditions.