Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Microsoft Excel Intermediate
Get more out of Excel with Lookups and IF Functions. Use Conditional Formatting to highlight important details, and work with Subtotals.
About this Event
Build on your existing knowledge to more out of Excel with Lookups and IF Functions. Make your spreadsheets more visually accessible by adding conditional formatting and use linking formulas to consolidate data from multiple sheets.
If you work with lists, then you’re in for a treat when you see how Excel tables work with your data. And VLookups? Please! We can go one better with Index and Match.
This is an intermediate level course.
What you get
- Class size kept to a maximum of 10 participants.
- Average class is 4-6 people.
- Qualified, experienced and approachable facilitators.
- Training materials and take away practice files.
- Lifetime post course support.
We encourage you to bring along your own laptop so you are familiar with its layout and functionality. If you do not have a laptop, we can supply one on the training day.
Microsoft Excel Intermediate Workshop Course Content
- Relative and Absolute References
- What’s the difference?
- Relative References
- Absolute References
- Mixed References
Linking and 3D Formulas
- Thinking in 3 Dimensions
- Working with Multiple Worksheets
- Building 3D Formulas
- Creating Linked Workbooks
- Updating Links
Lists, Tables and Subtotals
- Sorting Lists
- Filtering Lists
- Lists vs Tables
- Working with Subtotals
- Logical Functions
- Using True and False
- Using Comparison Operators
Nested IF Functions
- Building Nested Functions
- About Conditional Formatting
- Applying Conditional Formatting
- Using Data Bars and Colour Scales
- Modifying Formatting Rules
- Finding and Clearing Formats
- Using the Choose Function
- Using Lookup Functions
Index and Match Functions
- Using Index
- Using Match
- Using Index and Match Together
If you need to book a course after the ticket sales have closed, please get in touch and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
See here for terms and conditions.