Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Port Phillip Immunisation Clinic Saturday 15 August
The City of Port Phillip are now taking bookings for some of the immunisation sessions on the Immunisation calendar. See City of Port Phillip Immunisation
City of Port Phillip Immunisation Clinic
15 August 2020, 9.00am-11.00am
Please book a ticket for each vaccine recipient and complete all the questions asked for each recipient.
Please note that if you are booking for the influenza vaccine, it is availabe only to those eligible under the National Immunisation Program.
Who is eligible for the free influenza vaccine?
• Children aged from 6 months to under 5 years of age
• All adults aged 65 years and older
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People aged 6 months and older
• People aged 6 months or older with medical conditions putting them at increased risk of severe influenza and complications
• Pregnant women at any stage of their pregnancy
A few changes have been made to comply with COVID-19 physical distancing requirements.
• Please book an appointment via the link at the bottom of the page. This will ensure a limited number of people are present at one time.
• Please arrive at your appointment on time and leave promptly.
• We ask that only one adult per child attend the appointment.
If you are attending an immunisation session at St Kilda Town Hall, you will need to enter and exit the Town Hall via the portico entrance on Brighton Road.
After the vaccines are given, you’ll need to wait for 15 minutes to make sure there are no adverse reactions.
Please observe physical distancing while you wait and leave promptly. The venue has been set up to enable physical distancing and allow you to wait safely.
Do not attend your appointment if you are experiencing a cold or flu-like symptoms, if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or within 14 days of being in close or casual contact with anyone who is confirmed as having COVID-19.
City of Port Phillip Immunisation
South Melbourne Community Centre
1 Ferrars Place, Cnr Ferrars Place and Park Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3182