Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
My Sustainable Home (80765)
In this workshop, hosted by Zero Waste Victoria, you will learn practical ways to make your entire home more sustainable focusing on skincare, green cleaning & less waste.
Tickets for this workshop are $10. Spaces are limited, bookings are essential.
- Chemical free and waste free cleaning methods
- Extended use plastic free dishcloth options
- Plastic free storage methods (including Beeswax wraps)
- Sustainable Laundry methods
- Personal care including skin care, shampoos, toothpaste
- Tips for how to have less household waste
On Saturday 9 May 2020 at 10:30am - 12:30pm
Port Phillip Eco Centre
St Kilda Botanical Gardens, 55A Blessington Street, St Kilda, Victoria 3182