Wine and Cheese Fest - Port Melbourne 2020
Wine & Cheese Fest 2020
Celebrating our 8th year, Wine and Cheese Fest 2020 will bring together more than 60 boutique wine, cheese and small goods producers at our new location, The Timber Yard in Port Melbourne!
Melbourne’s premier food and wine festival, Wine and Cheese Fest 2020 attendees will be able to experience FREE tastings of quality food and drink producers, learns the tricks of the trade in our FREE Master Classes, and enjoy great music in a fun and relaxing family friendly atmosphere. Not to mention watch or participate in our legendary GRAPE STOMP COMP!
When the sun goes down the (after) party gets started on the lawn with DJs and food trucks and fully stocked bar entertaining our audiences until 11pm.
An unmissable event. Be sure to pen this one into your diaries!
Wine and Cheese Fest
A true celebration of the senses.
- GA tickets with various entry times (after 12pm, 2pm and 4pm) to be used as a guide to avoid long queues at the gate.
- Children - A dedicated kids zone. Kids must be accompanied by a responsible guardian at all times.
- Disabled Accessibility - All areas accessible by wheelchair.
- Wet Weather Contingency - The vendors and the entertainment area are under cover within the warehouse and under temporary marquees outside. Wet weather will not affect the festival operations and entertainment.
- Further Event Details - Tastings of wine, cheese and cider are all included in the ticket price. Free masterclasses will run throughout the day. Attendees receive a festival glass to keep upon entry.
- After PArty on the lawn - Everyone is welcome after 7pm and enjoy the After until 11pm.
- Event Enquires - please call: 0420 976 847 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org